Over Thanksgiving break we went down to Moab and had TWO
amazing Thanksgiving dinners.
We also went to see Dead Horse Point with Kenny's family.
I hadn't been out to Dead Horse Point in a long time!
Capri fell asleep in the car on the way there.
Stopping to check the map.
This pretty girl had her hair braided by a Haitian! She looked so cute :)
Aiden was so intrigued by all the maps and models in the visitor's center.
It was tricky keeping Capri entertained without her breaking things.
I about had a heart attack the whole time we were outside, making
sure none of my kids fell off any cliffs.
Kenny loves doing "slow yoga" in serene places like this.
It really brings him a lot of inner peace.
Teaching his young grasshopper.
2 comments:
What the heck is "slow yoga"?
Glad to see you back, I missed you
Post a Comment