Monday, August 27, 2012

wedding day

Funny story. My grandma got Capri this gorgeous dress, and gave it to us just after she was born.
I remember thinking she would never fit into it, it's a size 24 mo. So, as she got closer to fitting into it, I got excited because my brother was going to be getting married this summer, and that would be the perfect occasion for her to wear such a darling, fancy dress. I tried it on her a few weeks before the wedding so my mom could see it, but for some reason, she didn't like it. Something about it must have been uncomfortable, because I had to wrestle her into it, and then once I had it zipped she cried and pulled at it till I took it off. So then I started to get a little nervous about the actual wedding, when she would have to wear it, and be good.
 

No worries though, it all turned out ok. I let her play with my phone while I put it on her, and
then she didn't seem to even notice it. Mom 1, Capri 0!

 
She looked beautiful though!
 
 
 
Getting a picture of Aiden was a little tricky, because he was constantly running
off with all the other kids that were there.
 
 
I wasn't the "official" photographer, so I got to take my camera, and take pictures for fun. No pressure! 

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

Um, you all three were official photographers. And these are the first photos I've seen - and I'm dying!! So thanks. Post some more, please :}