I've been trying to be better about writing down the things Aiden says that I think are funny.
Here are a few that I remembered to write down.
Capri has a problem keeping her clothes on. And sometimes diapers. One day Aiden was getting frustrated with her, as she was once again slipping out of her pants and diaper, all at once. Aiden yelled "Capri, we don't want to see your DANG butt!"
Aiden was really sick, and had been throwing up all day. It was bedtime, and I had tucked him in, just for him to get out of bed a minute later to puke again. Afterward he was resting in bed and he told me "Mom, I need Dad to lay his hands on my head to give me a blessing to get feeling better."
We were headed out to the lake for a day of fishing..."Dad, I just want to catch a salmon, and a steel head and a pot head."
"Mom, I'm just going to sit on the couch. Cool grown up teeth though!"
Kenny was lifting a book up over his head, Aiden screamed "don't smite me with that book!"
We were having a cookie snack break, and Aiden had eaten his faster than I did. Aiden "Mom, do you want me to get another cookie so we can be cookie twins?"
Kenny had a moment (a few weeks time...) where he was constantly singing that annoyingly catchy song "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...etc" So he and Aiden were rough housing on the floor, and Aiden was getting pummeled. Aiden goes "Dad, this is crazy. I just met you!"
2 comments:
LOVE these. What a cute little boy. And you can tell you guys read scriptures :)
Haha! I love these! Especially the "dad this is crazy" one! That's fantastic (even better that Kenny was the one singing it around the house!!) :)
Post a Comment