With Aiden gone to school every day, all day, Capri and I have been
trying to figure out a good routine, and figuring out the things that are still fun to do without Aiden.
We get some pretty good, quality time together, which I am loving, and I know she loves it too.
It's been great for her as well, she's improved so much just in the last couple of weeks.
She's been a little bit behind in just a few areas, speech being the biggest one. She still only says a few words consistently, and doesn't really seem to want to try the communication thing.
We've been in contact with The Learning Center, an early intervention place that works with kids to get them caught up to where they need to be.
So a speech therapist will be coming over a couple times a month to work with her,
and I'm excited to learn some things that will help us to teach her.
The other day, Aiden was at school, and we needed to get out of the house, so
I loaded her up in the car to head to the park. She grabbed her toy camera, lifted it up to her face and said "Cheeeese". It was the first time she's said anything other than her regular words, I was so excited! She had the biggest grin on her face.
I love her with every little bit of my heart, yet I feel the same about her brother. How is that possible?
She is sweet, smart, and hilarious. I'm already so proud of her for all that she's learned and accomplished. Can't wait for more!
2 comments:
yup, she steals your heart. The little heart stealer :)
She sure is a cutie! Growing up fast!
Post a Comment