The day after Wicked was Aiden's sixth birthday.
Since we were already going to be up in the Salk Lake area, we planned
to go to Lagoon the next day for a day of fun, and to celebrate Aiden's birthday.
That morning he opened his presents that Grandma and Grandpa,
and Kimbrey, Daniel, Chase and Brody gave him.
And then we headed to Lagoon! Aiden loves theme parks, so I knew it would be a hit.
First thing, we all just started jumping into lines, and riding rides.
Aiden talked Grandma into riding several with him, which is something spectacular,
because she doesn't ride rides.
I only got a few pictures, because after a little while I took my camera back to the car so I didn't have to worry about it. I used my phone camera for the rest of the day.
Not only did Aiden love the rides, but Capri did too. I wasn't sure she would, and I wasn't even sure she would stay seated on a ride. So I was pleasantly surprised when she loved her first ride, and did everything she could to keep riding rides all day.
That's Aiden and Bridger all the way up there. They stayed up at the top the entire time :)
She loved it!
The best part of the day, was when she fell asleep right before we got on the log flume ride,
and she slept through the whole thing, even though she got soaked.
Mom and I watched Capri (who was napping) and Brody while everyone else went on the Rattlesnake rapids. I have the best family!
Such a fun day!!








1 comment:
VERY fun day. And no mishaps! So unlike us :P)
Post a Comment