I'm not generally a fan of snow, unless we are going to get to play in it, then leave it.
But.
When snow days are as rare as they are here, and especially as they have been this year,
you just have to jump at
the chance to experience it when it does happen.
Like a couple of weeks ago, sometime near the beginning of March,
the temp. was in the 60's, yet the forecast called for snow the next day.
I was skeptical.
But, when I woke up the next morning and looked out the window,
little white flurries were flying down from heaven.
I ran as quickly as I could to wake up Aiden, who was still snoring in bed.
I told him to wake up, but he responded with a grunt, and pulled the covers up higher.
So I said "Aiden, it's snowing!" and that did it. He got dressed for school in record time,
and was outside in a flash, to catch snowflakes on his tongue, and some in a cup for me.
By the time he got home from school, the snow was long gone, and it was quickly warming up outside. Glad I got the picture I did, because I'm pretty sure I won't get another chance this year,
I hope not anyway.

1 comment:
Ha, ha, looks like rain!
Post a Comment