For Dr. Seuss' birthday, Aiden's school had crazy hair/socks/clothes day.
I am a pretty lame mom when it comes to things like this, but I didn't want him to be the only one that didn't have crazy something, so I put forth a little effort into doing his hair.
I didn't think I would be able to get his short hair into the little pony tails,
but I did it! I didn't have a lot of time, so they looked pretty messy, and there was no order to it, but he had crazy hair for crazy hair day. Done. Check.
I asked him after school if any of his friends had crazy hair, and he said "well, Benson and Jonas didn't" (those are his two best friends at school). I said "well, did anybody in your class have crazy hair today?" and he said "well, no, just me!"
I'm never going to win mother of the year, that's for sure.
At least he didn't care that he looked semi-ridiculous :)

1 comment:
good think he's not into looking just like everyone else :) He was also the only one who dressed like an alien when you were on your cruise.
Post a Comment