Monday, March 19, 2012

hair stories

I've been trying to be better about actually doing something with Capri's hair
(more than just picking it out...which, let's face it, even that doesn't get done on a daily basis.)


I 've tried several different things lately, but really,
my favorite is just the two piggies, dise by side.



This day, I did four piggies. It bugs me a little that there is hair in the back that is just hanging out there, but I tried one day to do two more piggies in the back, making six, and that was just hilarious.



 This was right after her nap, so the little poofs are kind of smooshed. I love her face with her hair pulled up. It makes her look so different, so grown up. But then you take into account that she is still sucking on a binkie, and she is right back to being my little tiny girl.

Stay tuned for more adventures in figuring out the big bad world of figuring out my daughter's hair. It's getting to be kind of daunting realizing she's growing up, and is going to need to look cute on a more frequent basis. I'm going to have to learn some stuff, and quick!

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

I think you're doing very well :)