Wednesday, March 11, 2009

buttered toast

I have this neighbor that is so talented, and does so much, I'm pretty sure I'm jealous. She takes amazing photos, keeps her house immaculate (the parts I've seen anyway), and most recently I found out she makes adorable kids ties. I'm pretty sure she has more time in her day than I do, and I wish I knew how to get a few more of my own


She makes ties to fit any size-there are the smaller ones that close around the neck with velcro, and the bigger size that actually ties like a real tie--which Aiden is SO excited about, he has a tie just like his Daddy's. And then there are the bow ties. When I saw her adorable ties, I couldn't decide which to get. Every single one of them is darling. I couldn't wait for Sunday to put them on and take some photos.
They just make him cuter, if that's possible.

So, go check out her etsy shop. It's not often you find cute stuff for boys. I'm sure you'll find something you love.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill! You are the sweetest girl I know! Thank you soooo much for promoting my shop! I laughed my head off when you said that my house was immaculate....obviously you need to come over more. Your the one with all of the talents miss queen seamstress, photographer! Your pics are fantastic! I could honestly look at Aiden in these ties ALL DAY LONG! He is THE BEST!

The Johnsons said...

Those are sure cute ties, I think he just makes them so cute!

Moab Cozzens said...

DARLING ties!! I think all of my grandsons need one . . . or two.

Ellen James said...

Adorable! Where do I buy them? Nathan needs some badly! Aiden is such a doll!

Ellen James said...

Sorry, I'm a dork. I somehow missed the last sentence. I see her shop now, super cute! I'll order some from her.

Ashley F. said...

Hey Jill
Love the tie! I love on Sundays to line up my 3 boys with their white shirts and ties and take a few pics too. Though, Matt's tie is off in only a few minutes :)
Aiden looks adorable in his tie!