Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is this strange behavior?

Aiden enjoys listening to people's stomachs. Mostly he likes to listen to little girls stomachs. If he wasn't a little boy himself, it might be weird and kind of creepy. Is it weird and creepy anyway? We have already warned his nursery leader that if he lays his head on some little girls stomach, and it is making her uncomfortable, they should probably make him stop.
His favorite tummy's to listen to belong to his aunt Karrina, and my cousin Talisha. Mine will do in a pinch. He even listens to his stuffed animals tummy's. Sometimes I go check on his because he is being quiet, and he's laying there quiet and still, with his head on the stomach of a stuffed toy, and I think he fell asleep. But nope, he's just laying there listening.
I wonder if that means he's going to grow up to be a doctor, or a freak?

3 comments:

Knutson Family said...

I'm going with Gastroenterologist... and a little bit freak maybe. I swear, Jill, you have the funniest kid I have ever seen in my life. Make sure someday that you print all of the pages of this blog and put them in a binder for him.

combes said...

what a cute little boy. where he comes up with some of the things he does heaven only knows. but hey he is kenny's son right? haha jk

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

that is so funny. My stomach is really loud so he would probobly think it was funny. ha ha.