These pictures are special ones because this is the first time Aiden was willing to ride on a big piece of running machinery with only my dad. And he loved every second of it. He loves to dig, and he loves to dump. So digging in the dirt, the dumping it into the pile, wow that was big fun.

Aiden kept saying he could see the moon, and even though it was 1:00 in the afternoon, he was right. The moon was right there above us in the sky. Aiden loves and is fascinated by the moon, so if he says he sees the moon, you better believe him. He's almost always right.
Aiden's favorite part of the track-hoe (See dad, I used the right word. I just wish I knew how to spell it.) experience was when my dad lifted the bucket up high and "touched" the moon. Aiden was thrilled. Look at his face. He's loving it.
These two, they're pretty good buddies. As long as Gramma isn't around to steal the show.

No comments:
Post a Comment