Sometime during our visit to Moab my mom felt she had to prove that she could, in fact, still hula hoop almost as good as she could when she was younger.

It turned into hula hooping with Aiden on her head.

The pictures are fuzzy because I was
laughing so hard. Oh, yeah, and because I have a hard time with indoor shots.

My mom might kill me for posting these.
4 comments:
Look at that Gramma go - with a 2 1/2 year old on her shoulders and a sucker in her mouth. I should be in the circus.
WOW! She looks like the queen of multi-tasking! What a fun mom/grandma. By the way, indoor shots are my struggle too. I don't know how people do them.
Thank you for posting these! I hate it when I miss things like that! :)
That is hilarious! One awesome grandma if I say so myself! Absolutely amazing...she's got skills!
Post a Comment