I was so excited for Aiden to really meet Brennan because he was barely not quite six months old when he left. He had seen pictures, and so he knew who he was when he saw him. He even gave him a nice big hug. They later sat on the couch together and watched Winnie the Pooh, Aiden's favorite show.


Brennan has never in his life been physically able to look at a camera and smile, so it was weird that as I was snapping pictures of the two of them together, I was trying to just catch the moment, you know, but Brennan could not stop smiling right at the camera. Weird. Just one other thing that has changed, apparently.
Since Kenny couldn't come, I promised to post pictures of our adventures here so he doesn't miss us too much. We spent some time sliding down the rock "slide" in the hills.


Brennan has never in his life been physically able to look at a camera and smile, so it was weird that as I was snapping pictures of the two of them together, I was trying to just catch the moment, you know, but Brennan could not stop smiling right at the camera. Weird. Just one other thing that has changed, apparently.
Since Kenny couldn't come, I promised to post pictures of our adventures here so he doesn't miss us too much. We spent some time sliding down the rock "slide" in the hills.
All of his pants are going to come home with holes in the butt.
We dug in the rocks with the "dig".
He did this little dance on the rocks that was kind of weird, don't really know what it was all about, but it was cute.
Played some basketball in the backyard.
I think he may be destined for the NBA, don't you?
He would exclaim "Yes!!" every time the ball found it's way through the basket. I wish you could see it in person. It's pretty cute.
Aiden and my mom playing "Brightly"
I think Aiden misses Toby. When we went over to visit Kenny's family, he kept wanting to go out and see Lady. And every time Lady barked he would yell (loudly) "Lady's barkin!!"
Hugs for Poppa G. This kid loves his grandparents. I sure wish we lives closer, so he could see them more often. I feel awful when I have to tell him to say goodbye, and I know it's going to be another month at least before we see them again. Luckily (not for Kenny) we got to stay a little longer this time. We don't have to leave till Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment