
We got Aiden this bike for his birthday six months ago. He could barely reach the pedals, and lost interest quickly. If we didn't push him along, he had a hard time moving himself forward with the pedals.

Nowadays though, he is all about the bicycle, begging to go ride it. He pedals himself forward, needing a push only when the road slants upward. If the road is slanted down, he can go somewhat fast, and he even is getting the hang of steering. Did you know Aiden knows his right from his left? He does. We have been wondering what kinds of things we can teach him, and he's catching onto most anything we try to teach him.

On those slight uphill slants, he pays such close attention to his feet, and his pedaling. No distracting him here, this stuff requires deep concentration.


Sorry about the massive amounts of photos, I take lots, and then pick the ones that I think turned out good, and then have a hard time narrowing it down from there.
3 comments:
man is there anything this kid can't do? he is growing up so fast I can't believe it. He will definately keep you busy.
Zander has that same bike in blue! I love it! WOW! Aiden is getting to be such a big boy and I am LOVING your angles! Your getting to be quite the photographer
I agree with the angles, but I really love the last one with his big huge smile!
Post a Comment