There are so many parks around where we live.
And there's such a variety too! We love it.
We go to this one park a lot lately. It's quite the drive (like 15 minutes)
from our house, but it's worth it! There is a little kid playground, a splash pad,
and a playground designed for bigger kids, stuff that they can climb on, and ride.
More than just your typical swing/slide/playground setup.
Aiden LOVES it. He spends the entire time there, on the big kid side of the park.
Forget the splash pad!
We usually go equipped for the splash pad, just in case, but my kids are spoil sports
when it comes to splash pads. They'll never just run through the water.
Capri is never predictable, when it comes to where she will go,
and what she will want to be doing. Typically she hangs out on the little kid side,
but this time she threw us off a little.
There was a big group of teenagers hanging out on Aiden's favorite thing to play with,
so Aiden was hanging out with the teenagers. This is why I got no pictures of Aiden.
He had much more important things to do, apparently.
Capri loved this contraption. It's a U-shaped track that this little
platform skims the top of. That's the best description I can come up with. Anyway,
so we put Capri on it, and slid her back and forth, making sure she would hang on and not
jump off before we let her go high.
It doesn't look like it, but she loved it.
She's holding on for dear life, and has no extra energy for smiling or laughing.
We'd take her off, and she'd scream and climb back on.
This is the best emotion we could get out of her. I think she went a little too high here...
After she got off she was just content to push it herself.
I wanted to try it too. Not the best picture ever, but then it's pretty rare that anybody takes pictures of
me, so I take what I get. (I am not complaining here...)
And I had to include this picture of Kenny. These things, you "just go stand on it, and it spins by itself" he said. When I couldn't get it to work, he went to show me. And he couldn't get it to turn either :) haha!









2 comments:
Wow, SO much more fun than the Moab carnival. And free!
Jayson wants to move to St. George when we are done with school for the bigger hospital so I'm gonna need your help to point all these great spots out! :)
Post a Comment