A couple of weeks ago we were in Moab for Karrina's (Kenny's littlest sister's) high school graduation. We had so much fun hanging with family. That weekend there just happened to be a carnival and rodeo happening, so we went over to the carnival for a little while one evening. It was a pretty sad little carnival, but we found a few things to occupy our time.
The first ride Aiden wanted to ride was this nice little carousel that spun around and around, slowly.
Or so I thought.
It spun us so fast! I wasn't prepared for it.
I love almost all rides, but not the ones that go so fast, around in circles. I hate that kind.
See?
The biggest hit of the night was this trampoline, that you could jump on while attached to bungee cords on either side, so as to jump super high. There was no line to wait in, nor was there anyone waiting behind Aiden, so he got a really long turn.
Sorry about all of the pictures...
I can never decide which one(s) I like best, so I just post them all.
He loved it!
He worked hard to get the most he could out of every single bounce.
Capri was not a happy girl (It seems like I'm always saying that...) but every once in a while,
if we allowed her to do whatever she wanted, she stopped crying long enough to enjoy a few minutes here and there.
Like here, when she was hanging out with Daddy, watching Aiden jump.
He rode the train...
And then he toured the little "fun house" (which was really just
the trailer of a semi truck, decorated on the inside)
While he was inside, Capri kept herself busy on the front entrance.
And then Aiden went into the "haunted house" and Capri could not stand that she had been left behind. So my mom took her in a little after Aiden.
Haha, I don't think she loved it, but she did get what she wanted :)


















2 comments:
Love the last picture of your mom and Capri. Darling.
That really was the saddest carnival. But you take what you get in Moab. :)
Post a Comment