Friday, June 22, 2012

ice cream on the ground


After the carnival, we went and got ice cream and took it back to the
house to eat it on the front porch. It was the perfect evening!



Capri had some of mine in a bowl, but it didn't last too long in the bowl.



She has this bad habit of dumping everything out.


She doesn't mind eating off the ground. Really, if I was a good mom
I would stop her from eating ice cream off the sidewalk, instead of taking pictures.
But really, I'm not that great a mom.


It was all fun and games till...


Grandpa had to go and ruin all the fun.


She did get over it eventually, but it took her a little while!

3 comments:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Your a great mom- you document those moments for memories in the future. That's way better than running to her rescue! :)

Moab Cozzens said...

Still can't believe Dad washed away her ice cream. Fun times :)

the packard family said...

Oh Jill! That sad little face makes me want to laugh & cry at the same time! So Cute! P.S. you are an amazing mom! I'm with Kimbrey taking the photo is much better then taking the ice cream!