Tuesday, May 8, 2012

tornados, and other sweetness

Kenny's favorite hobby lately is fishing. He's been perfecting the art of fly fishing,
and has been spending a lot of time at the lake/local fishing ponds.

Sometimes, since we like to be together, we all go. Kenny's really the only one that fishes, the rest of us jsut play on the huge expanse of green grass nearby.


I can't describe to you how much I love Capri's expanding belly. It starts out relatively flat in the morning, and by the time bedtime rolls around, she has this big round belly and her shirt (that fit her fine that morning) no longer fits.



Can I tell you how much these kids love each other, and how sweet they are to each other? Well, let me just show you. They are constantly giving each other loves and touching each others faces. They are SO SWEET! I tell you!




I was just lounging in the grass taking pictures of my kiddos, when Aiden decided he was going to
do the "tornado of creation" for me to take pictures of. It's a Ninjago thing. He learned all about these weird things at school. 



My favorite was when Capri picked up my shoes and copied her brother.



She does a pretty good "tornado of creation" too.




This is kind of, a small bit of, why I love these kids so much I think my heart might burst.