Monday, May 14, 2012

sad baby


One Sunday I thought we all looked really awesome in our church clothes,
especially the kids, so I wanted to head out to get some photos.



We headed back to the fishing park we had been at the day before,
because there is a huge grass field and I thought it looked really pretty in the sunlight.


Capri was only happy for about three seconds, and then all she wanted
was to be held and carried around.

I'm so thankful for my sweet sweet boy. I couldn't have asked for better kids, really.



Even when Capri acts like this, I love her and thank my Heavenly Father for her.


Sometimes it's just more fun to take pictures of her sad faces than it is to deal with them.


Don't worry. Eventually we picked her up and settled her down. 


The day and the pictures did not turn out like I had wanted,
but that's ok. We'll try again :)

No comments: