Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new years eve party

December 31st 2012
This is the first New Years I've been home for in a long time. I usually sign up to work it, because I'd much rather work it than Christmas or Thanksgiving. This year, since I only work when I darn well please to, I had all the holidays off. It was awesome.

I gave Aiden the option of going to bed at his normal bedtime, or taking a midday nap, and staying up till midnight with us. He chose to take a nap, and was really excited to stay up late. I wasn't sure he'd make it, but he did.


I got a fondue set at Kenny's work Christmas party, so we had a fondue party.


I couldn't find sparkling cider anywhere, so the kids had apple juice,
 and we had pepsi in our fancy glasses.


After dinner, we played Don't Break the Ice and then after Capri went to bed we watched
Megamind. We also had chocolate fondue, but I don't really know why, cause I was the only one that had any. All anybody else wanted was the fresh pineapple.

At midnight I got two kisses, and then we all went straight to bed, because we had 9:00 church. It was so fun celebrating with Aiden, but I'm glad it only comes around once a year. I prefer his 8:00 bedtime.

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

Us too with the 9:00 Church. Funny how excited kids get about staying up until MIDNIGHT!