Monday, January 16, 2012

January 15th, 2012




Aiden got this super cute little camera for Christmas (actually, he got a lame little Cars digital camera that we added batteries to, it turned on and turned back off. Turned it on, it turned right back off. So I took it back to Santa's workshop and exchanged it for a camera that worked.) and it is awesome!

Aiden can use it, there are only a few buttons, and it takes pictures AND videos.


 I worked Saturday night, and was on call Sunday night, so I asked Aiden to take my pictures for me.


Obviously he didn't take the one of him, but he took the rest. And obviously the picture quality isn't the best, but it's a camera especially made for kids. What do you expect? 


It actually takes better video than it does pictures. But I happen to love the pictures he takes. 


I actually prefer my face blurry and grainy. I think it really helps my complexion.

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

I think it's great that Aiden likes taking pictures. And I think you're cute in any picture - blurry or not :)