It's hot. I walk outside and feel like I live in a blow dryer. Which seems unpleasant right? It is. It's hard to find things we can do, without feeling like we are all going to die. Inside the house (which seems like the best option to me) for too long gets boring for a five year old, and all he wants to do inside is watch movies and play games. Outside at the playground is so hot, he comes in dripping with sweat. And Capri can't go out, because I won't go out. So we have to find other things to do. Things with water involved.

There is this park downtown that has a little man made river for kids to play in, and a splash pad.

It's so much fun for all.

Even Capri enjoyed it more than I thought she would. She avoided direct hits from the water, but got close enough to touch when she wanted.

This face makes me laugh...
1 comment:
THAT'S the face I need for Capri's close up face 5x5 picture. Send me that one, will you?
Post a Comment