Every year we all go to my grandparent's cabin for the family reunion. Most come and stay two or three days, but for at least a couple of hours, the whole family is there. It's always so much fun. Saturday is the busiest day, and by far the most fun. The "talent show" is something that we do every year, where every family does-something. Talent show really isn't the right word for it, but there's not a better word, so we use it. Karlene and Polly's family combined their talents this year and invited
Aiden to dance with them, because they had heard about his mad dancing skills.

He does not have
rhythm. But he does have some awesome moves!

He actually loves to dance lately. It's just pretty hilarious to watch. Some things are genetic, some are learned. His dancing skills are definitely learned. From us. Poor kid.

Maybe I can teach him all I know about
hula hooping. (My mom took the photo above, and it's pretty poor quality because I downloaded it from
facebook...) If I have one skill in this world, it is
hula hooping. I'm awesome. Too bad it isn't a useful real life skill. Maybe I could become the next
dizzy hips.

The mountain is the best place in the world, especially in the summer time. We love getting out of town, out of the heat, and to a place where there is nothing to worry about. And I LOVE getting together with family. I have the best one.

1 comment:
There IS a four wheeler under all those kids :)
Post a Comment