Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas

I have been SO bad about taking photos lately. Most days I don't even get my camera out, and then when I do, the pictures turn out blurry, so then I just don't bother. I only took a handful of photos on Christmas morning, and these are seriously the ONLY TWO that turned out halfway decent.
Aiden did not get oatmeal for Christmas. That's probably the only thing he did not get. He got his dream come true Polar Express train that I worried so much about (When your child believes Santa can do anything, and wants his very own life sized train to take him to the North Pole, what do you do?) and it wasn't even close to the size he wanted. He was still happy with it though. He also got the car track he asked Santa for. But he had to wait till we came back home from Moab to get that one. Can you believe that Santa brought all of his presents to Moab except the main one, and he left that one under our tree at home? Lame Santa.
Miss Capri didn't care about any of the presents she got. She didn't even open one whole present. She spent about an our working on this ribbon, and this is as far as she got. She sure was cute though! She got some great toys to grow into, and some books and teething rings. What else could a baby want?
We had the best Christmas in Moab, and we got to spend it with both of our families. That's the hardest thing and the best thing about having both families in one town. We get to see both, but we have to divide our time between them and it's so hard to be perfectly fair. We love both of our families so much, and it was so great to be with them for the Holidays. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and holiday season, cause we sure did!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Capri is sitting up! I hate that they are growing up so fast. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!

Moab Cozzens said...

I love it that you call her Miss Capri. I think I'm going to call her Capricious. That's my personal Gramma name for her. Sorry Capri :)