Aiden's very favorite thing is playing with his friends. If any kids are outside, that trumps whatever fun thing he had planned. No kids, no fun. The playground just isn't the same without kids to play with.

Zander is the best kid in the neighborhood. He has the biggest imagination, the best creativity, and is the most fun person to be around. And he always has the best shoes.

This time, for reasons unknown to me, they were filling their shirts with rocks, to transport them somewhere else. I don't know the purpose for what they were doing, but I'm sure they did.

I was told they had "very important work to do".

They carried the big rocks over here, to the little rocks, and dumped them. Into the pile. For the important job.

Who knows what they planned on making. I don't know, but I'll bet they did.
It just never got finished. We had to eat lunch.
2 comments:
I love those two when they play together. Aiden couldn't be a more sweeter friend to have:)
...and it never WILL get finished because tomorrow there will be another, more important work to do. Thank goodness for the busy minds of little boys.
Post a Comment