
On the 20
th of this month, we celebrated the day my handsome husband was born. All
Aiden wanted, was to make him a birthday cake (don't get me started on my
weird child, who is obsessed with birthday cakes, but will not eat any of it) and have party hats. We decided to make party hats, because I didn't want to go to the store. Yes, I am lazy. Thank you for asking.

The little miss looked pretty darn cute in her party hat, even though she screamed for the first minute or so after we put it on her. She doesn't like things on her head.
Aiden pooped out halfway through the celebrations, and had to take a cat nap to recharge. The problem was, I didn't realize how complicated it is to make a German Chocolate cake from scratch, so it didn't get done till after nine o'clock. It was a late night, but
Aiden would have been heart broken if he had missed the cake and candles.

And of course, Kenny didn't really care if there were candles, but
Aiden sure did. We had 29 candles on that poor cake, and it took forever to light all of them. Happy birthday sweetie. Can't wait for next year, when you'll be 30!
3 comments:
I wish I could have tasted that cake! That's it, I'm telling Daniel to invent a fax maching that will fax food.
And yes, Kenny's hat does look like a unicorn horn. He didn't care though!
Hey what's wrong with being 30!!! Are you trying to rub it in to all of the old people out there?? :) Happy Birthday Kenny Unicorn Gordon.
Post a Comment