Saturday, December 18, 2010

santa clause comes to preschool

Santa came to Aiden's Christmas party at preschool. How lucky is that?? He was a cute Santa, and sat around for a while just talking to the kids about the North Pole, and the reindeer, and why he had to drive his car to the party because Mrs. Clause only lets his drive it on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

He gave each of the kids a candy cane and an autographed photo of himself. The kids were so cute, waiting patiently for their turn to go see Santa, and most gave him a big hug as soon as their turn came.
Each of the kids had to have their turn telling Santa some useless, random information. Most of the time it was how they had seen him (Santa) someplace else, like the mall or another Christmas party.
Then after Santa left, the kids sang the Christmas songs that they had learned for the parents. So cute! I love preschool. I wasn't so sure at first, but it's kind of growing on me.

1 comment:

Moab Cozzens said...

That little boy in the center is the cutest preschooler I've ever seen!