Aiden got on my parents little roller racer and decided to be a dare-devil, and wanted to ride down the ramp by my grandparents house, and being the super cautious and protective parents that we are, we said "Sure, go for it! Just hang on tight! Oh, and you remember how to steer the thing, right?" (What? My grandpa does it all the time in his wheel chair, so it can't be that bad!) Needless to say, he made it down the hill on one piece, and only crash landed a few times. He loved it.
This picture of Capri wasn't even taken the same weekend, but it was like a few days before, and I just don't feel right about posting pictures without a beautiful one of her to go along with the rest.
Aiden had a blast jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler right underneath. He stayed out there for hours jumping.


This boy especially loves to tease, and I think his favorite people to tease are his two grandmas. Oh, I just can't explain how special his grandmas are to him. Poppas are up there pretty high, but grandmas are like the glaze to his krispy kreme doughnut.

Sunday after church we had our Sunday "adventure" with Kenny's family, it was so much fun. We barbequed, picnicked, and pretty much roasted in the sun. I got sleepy and Karrina "the Beast"-I believe her name was- (or was it Sassy Witch?) got hold of my camera and took pictures of my laziness.

Now, I'm NOT saying that everyone of them isn't make-my-heart-hurt cute, but a little disturbing, no?
And lastly, a family photo. We had gone out earlier to take a fun, coloer coordinated family photo on this super-cute family sized rope swing, but my mother (who took the pictures) has informed me that not-a-one of them is usable due to my peek-a-boo slip. SO, for now, this is the latest family photo, and a darn cute family it is!

5 comments:
I actually DID notice that there weren't any posts from you in a while! I love reading your posts so I'm glad you have internet access again! :)
Cute pictures Jill. I love small towns they rock.
Jill! Can you not photoshop out the slip?
If you don't think you can, I'd like to take a go at it, just for fun, if you don't mind shooting me the raw files.
Funny Jordon, to think that we shoot in RAW :) Deosnt' he sound just like a photographer :) But if you would like to shoot him the JPEG, I'll send them along.
I'm happy to see you back, I've missed seeing those cute faces.
Post a Comment