Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fishy, fishy

This was a little while ago as well...I'm slowly (incredibly slowly) catching up to the present in my blog posts, this was a family fishing trip we took a little while ago.

The boys grabbed their poles and tackle box, and I grabbed my cute baby girl, and we set off for the fishing pond. It was a fun afternoon. It took a while before anybody caught anything, and actually, Aiden is the only one that caught anything.

The funny part is, he didn't catch it the regular way. He had cast out his line (or maybe Kenny cast it for him) and was reeling it in and he kept saying "I caught one, I caught one!" Which is exactly what he had been saying every other time he reeled the line in. This time, as he reeled it in, his hook snagged in a fish's back, "catching" the fish and Aiden reeled him in. It was pretty funny. I'm shocked at this little boys luck, especially taking into consideration all the mirrors he's broken.


He got sick of fishing fast, and then I spent the rest of the time thinking of ways to entertain him while Kenny got his fill of fishing. I don't mind, though, look how cute he is!

And this is all the Capri did. It's all she ever does...


The end.

2 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Wow, people at your house really dress up to fish!

Knutson Family said...

I love that Aiden caught a fish and Kenny didn't!!! That is super funny! Wish we could go fishing with you guys :)