Kenny and I took Aiden to the production of Tarzan at Tuacahn last night... We had such a great time! Thank goodness Aiden took a nap, we were up so late! Our awesome neighbors, Ruby and Taylor watched Capri for us while we went so we didn't have to deal with keeping her quiet.Aiden loved the show, and when we asked him what his favorite part was, he said "the part about the cheetah killed the birthmom". I'm not sure why he liked that part, I don't think he completely understood it. We had explained to him that the cheetah killed his birth mom and dad, and so the Gorillas "adopted" Tarzan as a baby as raised him as their own. He thought it was pretty cool that he was adopted just like Tarzan.
He was thrilled to meet the cast afterward. We weren't going to stick around very late, because we had a baby to pick up, but though there was a crowd around all of them, there was no line and we were able to meet and get pictures with the best ones super quick. This here, is Tarzan's very own adoptive mom, Kala.
And Tarzan. Aiden was totally entranced by him. This one was supposed to be a picture of Tarzan, AIDEN, and I, (see, you can totally see the top of Aiden's curly head at the bottom of the photo) but Kenny took the liberty of taking one of just Tarzan and I. I'm not complaining. I touched his back! It was kinda sweaty...


3 comments:
HAHAHA! That picture of you and Tarzan is priceless. I think you should blow it up and frame it on your bedroom wall. That'll show Kenny :)
Yeah, that Tarzan is a HUNK!! Kenny really should be jealous :) And Tarzan needs to go on the People Who Are Adopted List.
Whatever! I thought that picture WAS Kenny with his shirt off... and a wig... That's how he used to look in wrestling back in high school, anyway.
Post a Comment