Friday, September 24, 2010

family fun

We wanted a fun night, something our family could do together...enter Fiesta Family Fun Center. We had coupons, so Kenny and Aiden rode the bumper boats while Capri and I watched and took pictures.

They had a little TOO much fun! Kenny totally looks like he's attacking those kids! We don't even know them!

So that I could take pictures without dropping Capri, I set her on one of the picnic tables and let her stretch out. She's just happy because she's lying under a tree. Set this girl under a tree, and she'll sit there happily watching the leaves for hours.


They got a little wet!

After bumper boating, we miniature golfed. Just Kenny and Aiden participated, I watched, photographed and held Capri. My perfect evening! Aiden was the BEST golfer!

Just look at his form! He'd take three swings and misses, before he finally hit the ball a couple of feet, then he'd carry the ball to about two inches away from the hole, and hit it about twelve times before he finally just swept it in there. It was entertainment enough just to watch him.

Can you believe he had a hard time hitting it?


Capri had fun too. It was a nice night, and she had plenty of trees to keep her attention!

3 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

You guys do such fun things! All we ever did as a family was work. I think there was some fun in there, I just can't think of what they were. Good thing you're writing these down so someday you don't just remember work :)

The Odd Couple said...

Oh that looks a lot more fun then I thought it would be. Who knew they had bumper boats? I knew they had mini-golf but not bumper boats. Capri is beautiful and it looks like Aiden and Kenny had a great time as well.

Knutson Family said...

You guys have so much fun! I'm always so happy to see parents doing fun things with their kids. Aiden and Capri are so lucky to have you and Kenny! P.S. LOVE that picture of Kenny attacking the kids!!!