Oh my goodness. She is so adorable. I'm in love. I just showed Nathan. He giggled and said she was cute too. He hasn't seen her yet though, and that made him sad.
Jill, You are such a cute mom! love the pictures I need to come and see her!! I hope some day I can cut her's and aiden's hair! However I don't know if I could she is too precious! Love, Shakari
Hey Jill, Your family is so adorable, I haven't talked with you for so long. How is everything?. I have a blog pennyandchris.blogspot.com you can check, it out.
5 comments:
Love the smile. Cute outfit, too :) She's got to be the best dressed baby in Utah!!
What a cutie! You are a lucky momma!
Oh my goodness. She is so adorable. I'm in love. I just showed Nathan. He giggled and said she was cute too. He hasn't seen her yet though, and that made him sad.
Jill,
You are such a cute mom! love the pictures I need to come and see her!! I hope some day I can cut her's and aiden's hair! However I don't know if I could she is too precious!
Love, Shakari
Hey Jill, Your family is so adorable, I haven't talked with you for so long. How is everything?. I have a blog pennyandchris.blogspot.com you can check, it out.
Penny Dent
Post a Comment