Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i have the best family...

(I stole this photo idea from my photographer friend Jessica. To see her original, always better photo, click here )


I love her perfect pink lips, her milk chocolate skin, and her full, round tummy. I love her tiny sighs when she's sleeping and her high pitched screams when she's mad.



I love her big brother, who loves his sister and lives to give her kisses and cuddles, and knows just what song she needs to hear when she's inconsolable.


And I love her daddy, who cuddles her when I can't, who loves her just right, and is the best daddy I could have married.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a precious post!

Unknown said...

Your pics look AWESOME Jill! You are getting SO GOOD! Little Capri is so lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves her so much.

Knutson Family said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable! She's getting chubby cheeks!

Ashley F. said...

I just can't get over how cute she is!!! Good luck on the yard sale.