Monday, June 7, 2010

beautiful girl

My AWESOME friend Jessica took some photos of Capri, and a few of our family, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I couldn't pick just a few to post, so I posted lots :) Enjoy!!
























10 comments:

Lisa said...

so precious!!! where did you find her cute bows at?

Moab Cozzens said...

Way cute!!!! I want copies of ALL of them.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Lisa, the bow were my nieghbor's-I still haven't had a chance to get any cute ones. Check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/billiebrand

for some darling littles bows, headbands and clips!

The Johnsons said...

She is a beautiful girl! Love the pictures.

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

Jilly! Those pictures make me cry. She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I am beyond happy for you :)

Chelle said...

The pictures are beautiful!

Knutson Family said...

Awesome pics. Cute family.

Just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Oh these are so so cute. I love them. Good job Jess!

Unknown said...

I am completely smitten with your little Capri! Thanks for letting me take her pics, I had so much fun!

Dustin and Kristin said...

I haven't checked the blogs for awhile and was so excited to see these. I'm sorry it is late but Congrats. I'm going to find your older posts and find out the story.
Congratulations.