Monday, June 14, 2010

first swim of the summer


We headed over to the community center one evening after Kenny got home to burn off some energy. While Aiden had a great time in the water, Capri loved snuggling in the warmth! She is still way too small to swim, so she and I just hung out on the lounge chairs to watch the boys have fun.

Our little girl is a great model, a sleepy one at that, so while she slept, I took pictures!!
Aaaawwww, isn't she cute?

So far, she is a dream to take pictures of. She sleeps in almost any position, and will sleep through position changes. I think she knows that later in life she's going to love these early photos showing what a beautiful baby she was. That's pretty much what I hang onto, at the very least I know I was a cute baby!!



We are so blessed to have two such beautiful children in our home. We love them so much.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is simply breathtaking! I wish that you lived close so that you could photograph our baby when she comes. What a gift you have.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

What a sweetie! And those lips!! Beautiful.

Those little shorts are pretty darling as well.

Moab Cozzens said...

I think we're keeping her :)