I'd really like to know what's going on in this boy's head. All the time. I'll bet it would be VERY interesting, and probably quite humorous. He did NOT know my camera was pointed in his direction, nor did he have any idea anybody was looking at him.




I have no words.
9 comments:
I think he was just trying to suntan his neck? BTW, you NEVER did weird things as a child. Not once (crossed fingers).
Oh, wait! I recognize that face. He's showing you how happy he is :)
He looks like one happy boy to me.
Believe me its the age and they don't grow out of it for a very long time.
Jaicee catches me making those faces all of the time. Thank goodness she's never taken any pictures.
he is hilarious.
Boys will be boys! He sure is cute though!
HAHAHA! Chase NEVER does weird things when he thinks no one is looking (or rather I just never have my camera handy :)
I am so glad you found me on facebook. Then I realized you had this blog and was so excited. I can not believe how old he is, he is so cute. I am happy now that we can keep in touch.
Haha silly Boy !!!!
Post a Comment