So, here are some of the reasons I love my husband.
- He loves me back.
- He tells me about 800,000 times a day that he loves me, and it never gets old.
- He's a good daddy. He loves Aiden almost as much as I do, and tells him often.
- He keeps life interesting.
- He strives all the time to be just like his dad.
- He loves his mother.
- He's only truly "Kenny" around his family.
- He makes me laugh.
- He makes my mom laugh.
- He cares about my family.
- He tells me I'm beautiful, and he means it.
- He made Aiden his very own lanyard for his very own ky-wote call.
- He loves to take Aiden hunting and fishing, and loves it when Aiden gets excited about the things he loves.
- He teaches Aiden about the things that are important.
- He works hard to provide for our family.
- He can strike up a conversation with almost anyone.
- He makes phone calls for me. He knows how much I hate calling people on the phone, so he does it for me when he can.
- He watches Friends with me.
- He used to be able to walk across a room on his hands. The first time I saw that was the day I knew I wanted to marry him. Mostly.
- He knows how much I want children, and he works hard to make my dreams come true.
- He knows just how to hold me when I'm sad.
- He holds, and honors the priesthood. When Aiden gets sick and starts to feel yucky, the first thing he does is ask Daddy to give him a blessing.
- He vacuums the stairs for me, because that's the one thing I hate most of all.
- He sings to my son at bedtime when I can't.
- He would do almost anything, for almost anybody.
- He's handsome.
- He thinks I'm funny.
- He teaches my son to tell his momma that she's beautiful. I can't think of anything more sweet than that.
3 comments:
Aw.... That list is enough to make ANYONE fall in love with Kenny. I, of course, was already half way there, so... Kenny, I love you man.
happy birthday kenny. You guys are great.
Happy Birthdya to Kenny. Aren't husbands the best!
Post a Comment