Thursday, August 6, 2009

that's right, there's more!

You might think, ok, this HAS to be the last picture of Aiden and Minnie Mouse, right? Well, if you did think that, you'd be wrong.

Every time we saw Minnie (or Mickey, for that matter) we had to go see her, which of course involved standing in line, and taking another picture.







Aiden cooling off, it was HOT!

This isn't a great picture, but it's one of the only ones of Aiden and I on our trip. So enjoy it anyway.

Oops, there she is again! Yep, these pictures were actually taken 6 hours after the other Minnie pictures you saw at the beginning of this post. This kid is THAT much of a Minnie freak.


And I just think he's so cute, I couldn't resist his pleas to go see Minnie. So that's right, we stood in line to see her four different times.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Hey, I don't think that's asking for too much! If your at Disneyland and you want to see Minnie... you better darn well go see Minnie.
Cute pictures and I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

The Johnsons said...

I can't believe he loves them so much. That's what you went for wasn't it? What good parents you are.

Knutson Family said...

Hide these pictures until Aiden is about sixteen and has long forgotten his infatuation with Minnie Mouse... wait for a gathering of his male friends at your home... (one like Kenny will tell you we used to have...) Then whip the pictures out and plop the actual Minnie doll in Aiden's lap.

I think his friends would love it.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

wow- that's lots of minnie :) I've enjoyed your pictures. Glad you had so much fun!