Oh, did you think this was going to be about Aiden? No, no. Kenny's dream for, like, years at least has been to have one of these suh-weet big sized remote control car-truck whatevers. I wouldn't let him spend our money on one cause they're expensive and just a titch childish. So, he bought one for himself with his Christmas money. It made me laugh, but oh my goodness look how stinking happy he is!
On a separate, more interesting and blog-worthy note, Aiden got TONS of presents for Christmas. We got this one out and put it to use the other day, and Aiden loves it. Kenny's parents got him this little riding bulldozer that has a little bucket and trailer. He has so much fun on it.
Here he is "bullin da dozer" as he calls it. Get it?


Great present Grandma and Grandpa G. He loves it!
5 comments:
Aren't men really just little boys trying hard to pretend they are men? Does Aiden ever get to control the remote?
Ryan told me we should have gotten the girls one of those for Christmas so he could play with it. Boys will be boys.
I'm sorry to point it out to you, but you have obviously been away from the construction world for so long that your brain is addling. That is a loader, and not a bulldozer as you seem to believe. It is cute though. How soon do you think he will want to get on a real one and dig the dirt?
Dad
FYI-I'm not the one that named it, Aiden did. Even if I told him that it was a loader, he would still call it bulldozer because that is it's name.
FYI-I'm not the one that named it, Aiden did. Even if I told him that it was a loader, he would still call it bulldozer because that is it's name.
Post a Comment