Here's the rest of the Oregon trip.
I can't even remember at this point what we did on which day...
so here's a bunch of pictures.
At the tidepools
Kenny being like Evel Knievel
Evel Knievel probably faceplanted a few times too.
Driving along the coast we pulled off here to watch these water spouts
(I don't even know if that's the right word for it, but it sounds right to me.)
I can't remember which lighthouse this is, but it's one of the couple we saw this day.
I love lighthouses.
Exploring Newport and watching the sea lions.
Another lighthouse. Again, can't remember what it's called, but it's a super cool one.
Flying kites on the beach right by our beach house.
Running from "sneaker waves"
And then just giving up.
To hang with a best friend.
Pretty sure Capri was angry in this picture. This was in her
"when I'm angry nobody's face is safe" phase.
Capri was angry a lot on this trip, that's why she isn't pictured as much.
We had a lot of fun.
2 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting a year and a half to see these :) PLEASE keep blogging so I can see pictures!
Yes, PLEASE keep blogging. That was a fun blast from the past.
Post a Comment