Sunday, October 12, 2014

fall

 
Yeah, I'm blogging again, suddenly, get over it ;)
 
 
I've been wanting to get back on the band wagon, but was so overwhelmed with
getting caught up. So I'm starting from today and I'll maybe get caught up, maybe not.
But I'm starting again, and that's the important thing.


We took a drive tonight specifically to take pictures of the kids.
Goal accomplished.
 




It was super cold up on the mountain, and it even hailed for a few minutes.
So it was like pulling teeth to even get the kids to get out of the car.



I was lucky to get the shots I did.
 








 




2 comments:

Kimbrey said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to see posts up on your blog. I love all the pictures!!

Moab Cozzens said...

Cute, cute pictures :) Glad you posted them!! Love the picture of the little boy sitting on a rock with scarred up legs doing his homework. And the full body shot of Capri where she's sticking out her belly :)