Saturday, October 18, 2014

chalk

I am thankful that I caught the blogging bug again because I
need to do something with all the photos I've taken over the last year and a half.
Otherwise they'll sit in files in my computer and never be seen again.
 

These were taken one day when I was trying to get some good pictures of the
kids, but the kids weren't being super cooperative. So I got some
sidewalk chalk and took them down to the park/walkway tunnel to "play"
so I could take some photos at the same time.
 


This was back when Aiden was constantly studying and spouting off
information about hamsters.
 
 
He's so goofy :)


Capri wasn't being super cooperative with playing or being happy,
so there are almost no photos of her. Except for the ones I took of her with Aiden.
This was back when she worshipped him and he could do no wrong in her eyes.
 




No comments: