I swear, Capri breaks everything she touches.
I didn't see exactly what happened when she did this, but I can imagine what happened.
She opened the cupboard door, and kept pushing till it snapped.
I don't know of any other almost two year old who could snap a cupboard door
in half as efficiently as she did.
First thing after it broke, I heard her go "oh!" then she ran around a picked it up,
to try to put it back.
I was surprised she could even pick it up.
Unfortunately, her "fix it" plan didn't work,
but luckily Kenny found a place that fixed it for relatively cheap.
It's becoming painfully clear just how expensive she's going to be.



2 comments:
She's Brennan!
Piper has almost done that several times, I've just been lucky enough to catch her. I'm starting to think these two could be great friends, lol. Or maybe they'd hate each other...I think it'd go either way
Post a Comment