Friday, February 3, 2012

January 29th, 2012

I sent Aiden into the laundry room to get the clothes out of the dryer, which he's been
doing for a while now. I also asked him to get the clothes from the washer and put them into the dryer, which is a little harder for him, and I rarely ask him to do it, because we have a top loader (I know, that's so ten years ago...) and he has a hard time getting to the bottom to get all of the clothes.

I jokingly told him "don't fall in!"

Five minutes later I heard a very dramatized, panicked cry coming from the laundry room,
and I went to check. He had "fallen in" and couldn't get back out. Luckily he had gotten all the clean clothes out of the washer before he decided to climb in as a joke.


No comments: