Friday, February 3, 2012

January 23rd, 2012

Every once in a while, we all have a hard day.
The kids are grumpy, whiny, and make it hard for me to be the nice, kind mother I strive to be daily.

So, every once in a while, I make them both take a nap. It's kind of a given that Capri takes a nap daily. But Aiden outgrew naps a while ago, and most days he doesn't take one. Unless I have to work, or we have a bad day. And then they both nap, and I take a break from kids.



I love my kids. More than I can say. But if I didn't get the occasional break away from them,
I'd be in the loony bin by now.

1 comment:

Knutson Family said...

I'm so glad to hear you say this because I always imagine you being a perfect mother! We are the same! It's true that we need breaks from our children. I only feel guilty that I feel like I need breaks too often!
It always does me good to watch the children while they sleep. They're so sweet and innocent, so carefree. But when they wake up I quickly forget how innocent they seemed. :)