Poor baby. It's going to be a long long life ahead. Tuesday, March 29, 2011
why?
Aiden does this to her daily. It always involves a blanket or two (or five) and whatever else is readily available. For some reason, he thinks it is hilarious to bury her under things. ANYthing. He thinks that she thinks it's funny too. I think it's her own fault, in some ways, because she puts up with it for so long. She loves to play with him so much, she'll look past a lot of things before finally paniking, but by then it's too late. She's stuck by that point. If you can't tell from the picture below, Capri is under all of that. If I zoom in on the photo, I can see her pleading eyes looking out one of the holes of the laundry basket, begging me (Kenny took the picture, so really she was begging him) to help her.
Poor baby. It's going to be a long long life ahead.
Poor baby. It's going to be a long long life ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jill I can't stop laughing. That is so darling...poor Capri. She doesn't stand a chance! :) So fun!
Start saving your money. She'll probably need therapy when she grows up. For Claustrophobia. :)
And anxiety.
Post a Comment