
This has nothing to do with the rest of the post...but we have an official crawler at our house! I wasn't really anxious for her to become mobile (she's been mobile, just using rolling and scooting and arm-dragging to get herself around), we were just wondering when it would happen. She's very lazy.

Incidentally, we were in Moab for the weekend, and the weather was so nice we headed out to the sand dunes to play in the dirt and have a pizza picnic.

Sometimes we used sleds to get down the hill.
Sometimes we just slid down with whatever we had available.

Kenny wanted to bury Aiden in the sand. You know, normal people think that's fun. Aiden was nervous about it, but willingly got in the hole and let daddy start covering his feet first. He was mostly covered, when some sand blew into his face, and he flipped out. He finally settled down when we got him out.

3 comments:
I love your family picture! It's beautiful!
What beautiful kids you have! That picture of Capri crawling is priceless. I love the sledding pictures, Ok, I love them all! What a good time we had!!!
I especially love my WHITE SOCKS!! What was I thinking?
Post a Comment