Monday, March 21, 2011

and here is the proof

that mine are the most beautiful children in the world.




She was not a happy girl the day we took these photos. Mostly she just sat there looking at us, like how dare you make me do this.



I would die for his eyelashes.


The boy had SO much energy.
Jessica had him run around us a few times to wear him down a little.

It didn't really work.

Oh, I love them.









Our amazing, talented neighbor Jessica Jewkes took these amazing photos. If you live in my area, I highly recommend her for all your photography needs.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Beautiful pictures... I've dreamed of having our family photos taken in that orchard when the blossoms are in bloom.
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

So beautiful. Love the ones of Aiden and Capri and the ones of you and Capri, then Kenny and Aiden up in the trees. (If that made any sense.)

The Odd Couple said...

Absolutely beautifuL! Is she reasonable as well? I would be willing to come to St. George for good family pics that I can afford! Love the trees! You're family is adorable!

Moab Cozzens said...

I NEED COPIES!!!! Also, did you read the poem in the Ensign this month? Someone wrote it just for you :)

Heather Francis said...

I LOVE your pictures! You really do have the cutest little ones.

Jayson, Jenifer & Peyton said...

I love these! I really like the ones in the orchard, they are all so pretty!! I love your family, you guys are all so cute!

Unknown said...

Your kids really are soooo darling! I have so much fun photographing them...even when Capri just stares at me like I'm a crazy person :)