I think it's a pretty stinking cute face without the smiles. She's such a little sweetie.
you're right, that face is sooo darling with a smile! But since every face she makes is cute, a smile was bound to be adorable!
Too cute! Worth the wait- she just needed to build the anticipation!
AAAAAHHHH!! She is just delicious! I just love her! You are lucky parents!
That is so unbelieveably adorable!
she is so lovely!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think it's a pretty stinking cute face without the smiles.
She's such a little sweetie.
you're right, that face is sooo darling with a smile! But since every face she makes is cute, a smile was bound to be adorable!
Too cute! Worth the wait- she just needed to build the anticipation!
AAAAAHHHH!! She is just delicious! I just love her! You are lucky parents!
That is so unbelieveably adorable!
she is so lovely!!!
Post a Comment