I spend a lot of time editing the photos I take. Life was so much easier before I was introduced to the world of fancy cameras, and
photoshop. Much less interesting and beautiful, but easier. Anyway, half of the time I spend editing photos, I am trying to think of what to name the photos when I save them. We were out at the playground the other day, and I was taking photos of my kids cause I had been slacking at that lately. As I took each picture, I thought I'd save myself some future time, and name them as I took them. And it worked! When I was editing tonight, as I went to save each of them, I already had a name picked out, and it honestly saved me several minutes. I'm sure of it. Anyway, here they are. What I named my photos.
Cheeser.

My boy's face from above

Concentration.
Spit bubbles.
Coy.

Eyes.

Stinker face.

Pacifier.

And, Her daddy.
4 comments:
I always love your pictures but the end one with Kenny and Capri is one of the cutest I have ever seen!
I cant wait to hold Capri at the reunion. I love all your pictures, they turn out so cute!
I love them all ~ the names, too :)
Is she blowing spit bubbles because she is hungry? Brody does, and Chase always thinks he has soap in his mouth :)
Post a Comment